Asthma Coalition Forum
We will hold an Asthma Coalition Forum on Friday, October 23 at the Rainer Auditorium in the Russell Pavilion at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital (map here). The Forum will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a light breakfast and beverages. We will conclude no later than 11:30 a.m.
- The topics covered during the forum will include:
- Transition of Colorado Asthma Coalition to American Lung Association in Colorado
- Review of the asthma state plan revision process
- An overview of each goal and the suggested strategies to implement the goal
- Next steps and coordination of implementation
- Member updates
The American Lung Association is committed to preventing lung disease and promoting lung health through education, research, and advocacy. The American Lung Association in Colorado offers practical help to people living with asthma, emphysema and other lung diseases.