Larimer County Clerk and Recorder
200 W. Oak St 1st Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Sponsored Links
- (970) 498-7860
- (970) 498-7820
- (970) 498-7878
The Clerk and Recorder's Office is responsible for issuing and recording marriage licenses, recording all real estate transactions, issuing liquor licenses, registering voters, conducting all primary, general and county elections, and, when contracted, municipal and school district elections. The Clerk and Recorder's Office also operates the Motor Vehicle Divisions in Fort Collins, Loveland and Estes Park for titling vehicles and issuing license plates.
- Citizen Information Center - A one-stop walk-in shop for some of the services normally offered in the following departments: Recording Office, Assessors Office, Commissioners Office, County Store, Elections Office, Parks and Open Lands.
- Public Records Databases - Online databases of recording and voter registration information.
- Motor Vehicle - Handles the licensing and registration of vehicles for Larimer County citizens.
- Elections - Responsible for voter registration and election monitoring.
- Recording - Responsible for the recording of all real estate transactions in Larimer County as well as issuing Marriage Licenses. All of the documents recorded by the County Clerk are a matter of public record and are open to the public.
One-stop walk-in shop for some of the services normally offered in the following departments: Recording Office, Assessors Office, Commissioners Office, County Store, Elections Office, Parks and Open Lands.
Available at this office is vehicle titling and registration, voter registration and early voting and marriage licenses.
Responsible for vehicle titling and registration (does not handle drivers licenses), voter registration and early voting, records real estate transactions and issues marriage license.